At Sarah Diamant Florist, you will be able to learn floristry in either a group or one-to-one sessions.
The group sessions welcome any groups that are wishing to learn the first steps of floristry in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere from work colleagues for a Christmas party to a group of women for a hen do or a group of friends for a birthday party.
The one-to-one sessions are specifically made for people who want to learn floristry with a personalised approach.
We try to be as flexible as possible when it comes to our floral masterclasses where the sessions can take place in our studio, in your home or at an alternative location (i.e. at your work place).
Our Christmas masterclasses will give you the opportunity to learn, in a Covid-19 secure environment, how to make and decorate your own natural wreath for your front door and how to arrange a traditional table centrepiece.
Surrounded by different varieties of seasonal scented greenery, they are a perfect way to get into the festive spirit with a friend and / or family members.
In order to protect both yourself and our teachers during our Christmas masterclasses, it is paramount for us that we follow the government health and safety guidelines by:
- Supporting social distancing; limiting the creative workshops to two people or three members of the same household per session.
- Wearing a mask unless you are exempt to it.
- Putting hand sanitiser at your disposal.
- Deep cleaning with anti-bacterial products of all the Sarah Diamant Florist provided tools and equipment including workbench surfaces after each session.
We hope you enjoy your experience with us!
* In the unlikely event there is an extension of the current lockdown, the Christmas masterclasses will take place virtually via Zoom. A box kit including all the ingredients will be delivered to your door before the start of the session.
We will contact you directly should the above happens.